19.11.08

2 weeks...

Its been that long since my last post. Mainly because I get so wrapped up in stalking other peoples blogs that I forget to write on my on. I think it is probably easier for people with children to blog...they always seem to have more to say.

The past two weekends have been pretty busy. November 7-9 I went on a women's retreat with Forestville Baptist Church. I somehow got roped into running the computer/sound equipment. :o) It was a great retreat-in-a-box that Beth Moore does called "Loving Well." Beth Moore is hysterical and such an awesome communicator. I got the chance to get to know some of the girls better from Forestville. It was a good girl time!

This past weekend (Friday-Saturday) my mom and sister came to Greenville and we shopped both days! It was a fun time. Its a new shopping tradition my mom wants to start with us girls...unfortunately Amy had to work so she couldn't be there for the inaugural year.

Dave and I have been working really hard on a couple of projects for around the house. Trying to get the place in tip top shape before his WHOLE family comes up for Thanksgiving next week.

I am soooo excited that I should have my wedding album by next Tuesday.

That's all I have for now...until next time...

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

You are a BRAVE woman to have the WHOLE family over for Thanksgiving.