24.7.09

TERRIBLE!

I fail miserably each time I try this blogging thing.  Its been over 3 months since I blogged last.  Its all seems like a blur.  Lots has happened- we celebrated our one year anniversary, we attended a family reunion, my baby sister got engaged, I turned 28, was laid off from my job, now I sit aimless in a nice little coffee shop in the wonderful downtown of Travelers Rest.  They have iced coffee for less that $2.  I love it.  

I have officially diagnoised myself as being plagued with the curse of always finding jobs that lead to dead ends.  Its terrible!  I'm currently in search for a career- not a job- at 28 I think I am due my career.  I do have high hopes that a certain job I interviewed 3 times for will come through hopefully I will know by August 5.  In the mean time I am working on a business idea I have had for some time now...guess we will see what happens.  


1 comment:

Tina said...

Sorry to hear about the job Jessica, that sucks. You really should keep updating! You're good, plus it's something nice to look back on!