12.2.09

10 things I love about my husband...

I still giggle every time i say that...husband. Here are 10 things I love about David Lee Smith:

-we have fun together-it doesn't matter if its just doing the dishes or taking a vacation- we enjoy it!
-he is creative. he made me this awesome mirror for christmas.
-he is giving. every year dave gives this guy he met through the fire department that is definitely living in poverty a new coat. this past year it was his brand new oobe jacket.
-even though he swears he hate kids-he just says that to make our moms mad-he loves them and is good with them
-i love his eyes....and arms.
-he doesn't mind doing the dishes or fold the laundry.
-he is a very hard worker.
-he has taught me how to be a "saver".
-he is adventurous.
-he loves me just the way i am.

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

Jess, you're killing me!!! I need a new post=)