1.4.09

wow...i'm a good blogger.

not so much. i have decided i have a disorder and i am working on a name for it. it involves not being able to write blogs but definitely reading others. i don't think i am cut out for the blog world. i've said before most of the blogs i read are friends from college (who have super cute kids to write about) or blogs on politics and opinions (like my friend TimTipper). i could write a blog about my life but i wouldn't want to bore everyone to tears. :) i could write about my dogs everyday (which i have seriously considered). i could right about current events and such but i am not that great of a writer. oh they topics to consider.

ok drum roll please. i am going to start writing about my dogs. they are like my kids and trust me i have plenty of funny stories to tell...i might even rename my blog.

ok tash this all your fault if you get tired of reading about the dogs...you asked for more! :)

No comments: