2.4.09

My Husband...the dog trainer

Imagine this scene:

One day I come home from work and as I walk up on the back deck I hear something that sounds like a fire siren mixed with dog howling coming from inside the house. Interesting I thought to myself. As I walk in my husband is laid out on the couch with Diesel standing on his legs. When I asked what was going on Dave replied, "I'm teaching Diesel to howl." Oh boy-this should be good I thought after several demonstrations I caught this little piece on video. My favorite part is how is actually leans his head back. He is still learning to perfect his howling skills and takes a weekly class with his instructor Dave.


1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

Oooh, that last one was a good one=) I'm so excited to fall in love with your dog via blogosphere=) Thanks for the entertainment!