16.10.08

i made it

i made it!!! through the night that is at our house. no waking up at 1am to drive to someone else's house because i heard scary noisies. i did it and i am proud! i fell asleep just fine- a matter of fact Dave called me at about 11 to check on me because he had heard from me to say i was going to bed...and he woke me up. i did wake up around 2:30 and had a little trouble falling back asleep but i just reminded my self the Great Protector was watching over me.

i am excited because after i get off work today and Dave finishes up this job he is working on we are going to my parents to spend the night. we haven't spent a lot of time at my parent's house since we got married. we are going to pick up bellacino's (my dad's favorite) on the way there and tomorrow dad and Dave are are going golfing and me and my mom are going to hang out. fun times!

No comments: