9.10.08

ready for weekend

I am so glad today is Thursday. I love weekends! (who doesn't?) I've got a lot going on this weekend tomorrow I am helping Dave clean a newly built house in the Cliffs, Saturday I have a baby shower for my sweet friend Amanda, Saturday night Dave and I have a birthday party to go to, Sunday I am going to my parent's church for pastor appreciation Sunday and then I am racing back to GVL for a lingerie shower for my dear friend Lindy who is getting married in 2 weeks! So far this month as already been packed with a fun weekend and the rest of the month is jam-packed with things to do! Below are a couple of pics (sorry they are so blurry I forgot my camera and these are from my phone) from the Michael Buble concert I went to last Saturday with my friend Sarah. We ate at an awesome new restaurant in downtown GVL called Stellar. They have awesome cheese fondue!




(Oh and just for the record the reason we look like we are so close is because we were...Sarah won 3rd row seats!!)

No comments: