20.10.08

Mondays...

The most dreaded day of the week for most! Though it always seems the world has fallen apart at work over the weekend I am just thankful I only have 3 days left in the week! WoooWhoo!

This is going to be a super busy week so I will go ahead an apologize in advance if I don't post again until next Monday. Dave will be at the FD Tuesday and Thursday of this week and then he leaves Friday morning on a weekend trip with some of his guy friends. My friend Lindy gets married this weekend so there are all sort of wedding festivities to be had! Weddings are great but this year I have had my fill so I will be glad when they are over for the year. Next year we already have two weddings going on...one of those being Dave's younger brother Ben's wedding.



Tonight we have Bible study...then I have got to fold laundry when I get home. Clean laundry is exploding out of my laundry room! If I don't get to it tonight the clean and the dirty will get all jumbled together.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

Clean laundry is exploding here too!! Ahh, I can get it washed just fine, it's the folding and putting away that kills me=)